Monday 2 September 2013

Narrative writing about My Super Car

My Super Car


One day I bought a brand new car from the Super Car shop. It was $1000  and the man said it was a super car. I didn’t know what a super car was but it was cheap so I went along and bought it.


Then I got in it and drove the car around the shopping centre. The next day I woke up and the super car was still outside in the garage but it had changed colour. I went and ate some breakfast and checked again and the car changed colour again.


I was excited so I told my brother. In the afternoon my brother and I went to Carl’s Junior for lunch. We ate excitedly as we watched our car changed colour in the sun.



Then I told my friends and they came to have a look. That night, I went to bed early because I was tired from driving. During the night I heard a sound in the garage, then I heard the car start. When I came out I saw my super car speed past and my friend was driving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.
Make sure it is positive, thoughtful, and helpful.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.