- improve our reading and writing skills and become more confident to share our learning
- learn more about writing for different purposes and audiences
- connect and communicate positively with others
So what makes a good blog comment?
- We watched this video from Mrs Yollis' class blog for some useful tips.
- We identified that a good blog comment is positive, thoughtful and helpful.
- We explored some blogs that Mrs Grant had commented on and rated her comments.
- We practised writing a good blog comment and leaving it on a blog from our school.
|Click to view the blog comment|
How do we know we are leaving good quality blog comments?
|Positive||Compliment the author on something specific they have shared.|
|Thoughtful||Is there something in the post that you have experienced that’s similar?|
|Helpful||Can you add any more information? Something you know or a useful web link. Or finish your comment by asking a question that might add more to the conversation.|